Dr. Kaiser will speaking at the Conrad Algarve Hotel Seminar on 22nd September
Save your Free Seats: www.livinginthealgarve.pt
If you are considering moving to the Algarve permanently at some time in the future, living here part-time or maybe looking at setting up a business, our seminars offer a unique opportunity to have all your questions answered in one place, at one time, from residency, taxation, property, legal matters and more.
There will be two identical seminar sessions (one at 11 am and another at 3 pm), coffee breaks and Q&A sessions with our expert speakers that will equip you with all the necessary information related to moving to the Algarve.
What you can expect to learn from our seminar sessions:
– Practical information about living and moving to the Algarve
– How Portuguese taxation can effect you as a foreign resident
– Information about Portuguese residency requirements and rules (especially for UK and other non-EU nationals)
– How the Non Habitual Residency tax scheme works
– Portugal Residency by Investment, D7 Visa, Golden Visa and other residency programmes
– Legal aspects about buying a property in Portugal/Algarve
– Information on the Portuguese property market
The above are just a few of the subjects we will be covering, we look forward to seeing you there!
Organised by the Open Media Group, Portugal’s leading publishers of foreign-language media:
Inside Carvoeiro, Ferragudo, Lagoa & Silves
Inside Lagos & the Western Algarve
Vivre le Portugal